Corning Union High School District is excited to announce it is using ParentSquare for district and school communication, primarily through email, text, and app notifications. ParentSquare automatically generates an account for each parent, using their preferred email address and phone number on file with your student’s school. We encourage parents to access their accounts so they can download the mobile app and update their preferences on when and how they are notified.
Here’s what you can do with ParentSquare:
- Receive messages from the school via email, text or app notification
- Choose to receive information as it comes or all at once at 6pm daily
- Communicate in your preferred language
- Comment on school postings to engage in your school community
- Direct message teachers and staff
- Participate in group messages
- Sign forms & permission slips, and more all from your phone or web portal
CUHSD can be more precise in sending messages to you regarding your specific student plus we also can post messages for all families to refer to as needed. ParentSquare also provides a free app to download to refer to posts from CUHSD. If you have any questions regarding how to use ParentSquare please contact the school at 530-824-8000.
HELP! I tried to log into ParentSquare using my email or cell phone on file with the school but it won't allow me to. What do I need to do??
Log into Parent Portal in Aeries.
Go to the CONTACTS page to update your cell phone, email and notification preferences to General & Emergency Announcements. Make sure you have the SAME CONTACT INFORMATION on ALL CONTACTS PAGES for ALL OF YOUR STUDENTS.
After you correct the CONTACTS page in Parent Portal, it will take 24 hours for the information to sync with ParentSquare.