skip to main content

Transcript Requests

Requests for transcripts need to be made by the former student.  Once you turn 18 years of age, you must authorize the release of your transcript.  Please be sure to sign your request.
Transcripts requested the first year after leaving the Corning High School District are at no charge.  Thereafter, a $3 processing fee is charged for each transcript.  A check or money order may be made out to Corning High School and sent to the above address.
If you have lost or misplaced your High School Diploma, we do not issue duplicate copies.  The official legal document to show proof of graduation is the High School Transcript.
Transcript requests may be made in person at the Corning High School Counseling Office, by fax, or by mail:
Fax:  (530) 824-8011
Corning Union High School
643 Blackburn Ave.
Corning, CA  96021